Continuous redirect loop or unable to install the app
In case you’re stuck at the login page and are unable to install the ShuttleCloud Migration Tool, please try the following steps in order to install our tool manually:
- First of all, login to admin.google.com (you must be a G Suite administrator).
- In the menu select "Security" and then "Settings" to open Security Settings page.
- Then, in the "Security Settings" page, go to "Advanced Settings" and click on "Manage API Client Access".
- In the top of the page, there is a form to authorize a new application. For authorizing the ShuttleCloud Migration Tool application, enter the following data:
- Client Name: 28670739313-pse7dli748qbrtbvc4f59vmu1gsgc1ap.apps.googleusercontent.com
- One or More API scopes: https://www.google.com/, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.readonly, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.profile
- Then, click on Authorize.
- Check the Client Name is listed with the required scopes.
6. After the above steps are completed, you will be able to migrate via migration.shuttlecloud.com.